The topic of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top Ten Books I’m Not Sure I Want to Read. I own these but am ‘meh’ on all of them for one reason or another. But here’s your chance to convince me to take the plunge!
2. Abraham Verghese- Cutting for Stone
3. Scott Lynch- The Lies of Locke Lamora
4. Laini Taylor- Daughter of Smoke and Bone (I can never resist a good remainders sale)
5. Deborah Harkness- A Discovery of Witches (ditto)
7. D. B. Jackson- Thieftaker (confession: I totally DNFed this, and had it ready to go in my library donations bag, but then I saw Jackson on some panels at a con and thought I should give it another try.)
9. Connie Willis- To Say Nothing of the Dog
10. Various- Athena’s Daughters (I backed this Kickstarter…and then by the time it was over, I’d lost interest for some bizarre reason.)
So, any of these worth cracking into?