The topic of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is top ten books I want to reread.
As it happens, I’ve been planning to make this January a rereads-only month because a) January sucks, b) I need to do some serious weeding of my bookshelves, and c) I never seem to reread anything anymore. Here are ten books I’m hoping to get to.
2. Peter Ho Davies- The Welsh Girl
3. Haven Kimmel- Something Rising (Light & Swift)
4. Tea Obreht- The Tiger’s Wife
5. Ali Smith- The Accidental
6. Tod Wodicka- All Shall Be Well, and All Shall Be Well, and All Manner of Things Shall Be Well
7. Edward P. Jones- The Known World
8. Adam Johnson- The Orphan Master’s Son
9. Garth Nix- Lirael (and series)
10. Meredith Pierce- The Darkangel (and series)
We’ll see if I can get through all that in January. As for books I reread often–or more accurately used to reread often–The Sound and the Fury, Frankenstein, anything and everything by Lynn Flewelling, and The Secret Garden are my old standbys.