The topic of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is top ten sequels I can’t wait to get my hands on. I didn’t make it to ten this time, as I’m not reading a whole lot of series at the moment, or at least not ten series that I’m super excited about.
2. Marissa Meyer- Winter OK, this one, I’m excited about. Fairest, not so much for various reasons (though Meyer always does seem to surpass my expectations)
3. Ann Leckie- Ancillary Sword Ancillary Justice got a LOT of critical praise and attention, and it will be hard to live up to. I’m excited to see where Leckie goes with it.
4. N.K. Jemisin- The Awakened Kingdom (novella) I was already excited about the Inheritance Trilogy omnibus, because two of my books are mass market and one is trade paperback and my OCD brain just can’t deal with that, but then I found out it also includes a new novella. Yes, please.
5. Justin Cronin- City of Mirrors It’s been awhile since The Twelve. I’m ready.
6. George R. R. Martin- The Winds of Winter I have a feeling that I’m going to hate it, but I still need it so much.
That’s all I’ve got. How about you, lovely readers?