The topic of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit.
Until recently, I actually used to do this fairly often. Some of these are books I’ve read dozens of times, well out of my childhood. But over the past few years that’s tailed off, so I need to get back to my rereading.
2. Katherine Paterson- Bridge to Terabithia
3. Ellen Raskin- The Westing Game
4. Natalie Babbitt- Tuck Everlasting
5. Madeleine L’Engle- A Wrinkle in Time (this was one of my mom’s favorites and it didn’t quite connect with me when I read it, I’d love to see how I feel about it now)
6. Susan Cooper- The Dark is Rising
7. Meredith Ann Pierce- The Darkangel
8. Tamora Pierce- all of the Alanna and Daine books
9. Phillip Pullman- His Dark Materials series
10. Louisa May Alcott- Little Women (actually, I’ve never finished this one! So one day my resolution is to do so)