The topic of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015.
The Fifth Season The Fifth Season The Fifth Season…oh wait, there are other books coming out? Oh, yeah, I guess so.
2. Winter– Marissa Meyer (Nov. 10) My greedy little hands want this book yesterday.
3. Carry On– Rainbow Rowell (Oct. 6) In which Rowell writes a m/m novel based on a fanfic based on a fake series of novels she created based on Harry Potter. Just try to digest that.
4. Ancillary Mercy– Ann Leckie (Oct. 22) Of course, I still have to read Ancillary Sword.
5. A Study in Death- Anna Lee Huber (Jul 7) I love this mystery series.
7. Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation- Bill Nye (Sept. 8) Bill Nye is a luminary of scientific literacy, something that seems in increasing danger these days. This is going to be a must-read.
8. Slade House– David Mitchell (Oct. 27) I’ve not seen a lot of information about this, but I think it’s a companion piece to The Bone Clocks? This is where I have to admit that I still haven’t read The Bone Clocks. Eeep.
9. The Princess and the Pony– Kate Beaton (Jun. 30) Kate Beaton! Fat ponies! I’m planning on getting this picture book for a baby as an excuse to read it myself.
10. Go Set a Watchman– Harper Lee (Jul. 14) Am I apprehensive about this book? Completely. Am I grossed out by some of the icky ethical issues surrounding its surprise publication? Yes. Am I still going to read it? You bet your ass I am.
What are you excited about for the rest of the year?