The subject of this Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014. I’m focusing on both my blog and my creative writing, here.
1. Actually do a Short Story Sunday every week (hah, I can dream).
2. Reach out more to other bloggers through commenting, and respond better to people who comment here.
3. Make myself DNF books I’m not enjoying.
4. Participate in book blogging events (memes and readathons).
5. Host a giveaway.
6. Submit at least 15 different stories to professional markets.
7. Read 100 books.
8. Join a face-to-face writing group.
9. Go to bookstore events in Raleigh and do more than sit quietly in the back of the room.
10. Read genres I’m unfamiliar with.
What about you, any reading goals for the new year? Any suggestions to help me keep my resolutions?
Happy 2014 to you all!